Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Time management



The greatest asset a person can have is time management. In teaching, well in life people are always running out of time but never running out of things on the ‘to do list’. Personally time management has always been the topic in my life that I could never have to many lessons on. Matter a fact the first conversation my best friend and I had was about time management. We were in class and she overheard me pepping myself up for the busy week I had ahead of myself, “there are 24 hours in a day, if BeyoncĂ© can do if so can you”. That conversation started with her laughing at my comparison then transitioned to how can anyone have a personal life, work, go to school, and have a family. We did not know then and years later we are more educated and still just as clueless. But what works for me is intense planning and organization. Once I have my goal it is easy for me to focus and work towards it. The only flaw is that my self-disciple, if something new comes up I drop everything to organize the new task in with the old. But hey if BeyoncĂ© can do it so can I.       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment