Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Note taking in the classroom.


Dropping the chalkboard and jumping on to smartboards? Yes please! I personally want to boycott schools that are not growing with technology. If a parent wants the notes from Monday’s math class a teacher can email a PDF of what she wrote. No more flipping page after page in a notebook. Personally I remember my elementary school teachers using chalkboards. I also remember the dust from the eraser, the struggle to read anything in yellow or green, and how funny it was to watch teachers react to wiping their hands off on their black pants. My middle school had dry erase whiteboards. I can still feel the headache I would get from the smell. Walking into class at the end of the day, most teachers used every color Walmart sold. During high school I applied to go to this new academy that was built with technology being the center of everything. At the academy my love of teaching and understanding how education and technology could go hand and hand come to life! Before I graduated high school the academy started using smart boards. This was my third new version of a board so I was skeptic at first. But I truly think smart boards are amazing and helpful.


For reuse from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment